Prior to our client making any payment, we carry out all the necessary legal searches on the proposed property, to ensure that there are no charges of any kind, and that the property is 100% legal.
To ensure this, we produce a detailed and comprehensive ‘Legal Search Report’, for our clients, including: the Land Registry; Local Authority; Local Rates Office; Town Hall Building Rules; Utility Companies; and the Regional Urbanism Commission.
This report will cover all the following documents:
- Building plans including the required official “College of Architects” registration.
- The Town Hall Building License.
- The Town Hall Building Rules Act.
- The Town Hall plan of Building Areas.
- Plan of the area and the surroundings.
- Neighbouring areas marked and planned as urban area, green belt, agricultural areas, etc.
- Urbanisation Plans (plots, roads…etc).
- Previous Title Deeds.
- Aerial pictures of the property.
- Land Registry Certificate ( detailing description of the property, legal owner, legal title, boundaries, surface, location, existing charges ..etc).
- Info from Mercantile Registry of Companies with reference to the building company, with yearly updates.
- File with detailed information including financial economic, mercantile and judicial evaluations regarding the builder/seller.
- Report of the finnancial standing of the property construction company.
- Local rates of the property (current and previous years).
- Community payments.
- Local Authority “Living Accomodation Certificate”
- Home Energy Efficiency Certificate